ONE GIRL'S ADVENTURES IN FASHION, FOOD, BEAUTY and BEYOND
There’s something truly special about receiving a monthly beauty subscription box in the mail.
A sense of wonder and excitement washes over you as you dig into a case of the newest, innovative beauty products. Whether they are filled with face masks, hand soaps, or a sample of a new designer lipstick, these boxes are the perfect gift for Christmas, Hanukkah, or New Year’s, and guaranteed to deliver holiday cheer all year long.
My Ten Fave Beauty Subscription Boxes:
1. Fab Fit Fun: as an affiliate for the brand, I always look forward to receiving their incredible full-size beauty products in a big pink box! They throw in wellness items such as duffel bags and yoga products as well. ($49.99 per seasonal box; www.fabfitfun.com)
2. Play! By Sephora: the ultimate monthly package for beauty lovers, filled with five deluxe samples (no drugstore brands!) curated by Sephora experts. ($10 per month; https://m.sephora.com/play)
3. Allure Beauty Box: a subscription box exclusively selected by Allure experts, it is filled with both full-size and travel products with an estimated $50-$90 value! Another plus: each package contains a mini-mag with tips, shortcuts, and step by steps for how to use the products. ($15 per month; https://beautybox.allure.com/?source=GGL_ALB_google_sem_mobile)
4. Piibu: personalized Korean face masks delivered to your doorstep every month? Count me in! The variety of face masks allows you to explore and fall in love with new products. ($18 per month for one year; www.piibu.com)
5. Vegan Cuts: feeling the urge to try something new? This monthly subscription box contains four to seven cruelty-free beauty products ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare. ($18.50 per month; https://vegancuts.com/beautybox)
6. Birchbox: a personalized subscription box that delivers five samples tailored to your skin, beauty preferences, and style? This is exactly why the brand is so popular among celebs like Rumer Willis and Jaime King. ($10 per month; www.birchbox.com)
7. Lip Monthly: a true lip product lover’s dream! Customers receive full-sized deluxe goodies every month, whether it’s a lip gloss, stick, balm, or stain. ($12.95 per month; www.lipmonthly.com)
8. Ipsy: try out five new beauty products every month from some of your favorite brands, including ColourPop, Too Faced, Tarte, and Smashbox. ($10 per month + free shipping; www.ipsy.com)
9. Glossybox: now this is gonna look good on your feed! Each Glossybox is filled with six makeup, hair, and skin care products (including three full-size items worth $86!). No wonder it's a favorite among social media influencers! Besides, receiving a pretty pale pink box with a perfectly tied black bow every month can’t hurt. ($21 per month; www.glossybox.com)
10. Fortune Cookie Soap Box: each package contains a mix of full-size and deluxe sample size soaps. And the best part is...each box is themed! Some past themes include Princesses vs. Villains, 12 Days of Christmas, and Friendsgiving—so cute! ($28 per month; https://www.fortunecookiesoap.com/products/fcs-of-the-month-club-1)