Beauty on the Go
No time to do your makeup in the morning before school? Need to head straight to brunch with your gals after a hot yoga class? Going on an early morning flight to Paris and have no time to do a full face of foundation for the perfect airport pic? There’s no need to worry about these stitches anymore with new innovations in what I call the “beauty on the go” industry. Here are my top picks for beauty products that are applied faster than you can say “selfie!"
1. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herb, and Rosewater: Whether you want to set makeup, revive skin, or even hydrate dry hair strands, this mist--formulated with fragrant herbal extracts and rosewater--is the perfect pick-me-up.
2. Yes To Grapefruit Vitamin C Glow-Boosting Snapmask Stick: Composed of Vitamin C, this 5-minute mask is perfect for brightening your skin and reviving its elasticity. It’s an absolute must to keep in your hotel room when traveling, especially after your complexion feels dull and dry after a long airplane ride!
3. Supergoop Defense Refresh SPF 50: This three-in-one spray sets makeup, mattifies skin, and ensures protection against sun rays. With its fresh rosemary and mint scent, you’ll have no problem spraying this on your complexion every couple of hours.
4. IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo: This gentle mist uses finely milled volcanic ash to refresh hair and eliminate dirt and oil, especially after an intense sweat sesh. Additionally, hence the “invisible” part of the product’s title, you may have already guessed that it doesn’t leave behind any powder residue.
5. Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Travel Size Mini: For those who can’t stand when their brows aren’t on fleek, this mini pencil is perfect to throw in your bag when you’re in a rush. Even if you forget your foundation or mascara at home, a clean, arched brow can make you look pulled together.
6. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Mini: Beauty lovers rejoice...bloggers’ favorite mascara now comes in a miniature size so you can carry it in your purse wherever you go. Now you can enjoy the voluminous perfection of your lashes, delivered by the product's hourglass-shaped brush, at any time.
7. Sephora Collection Lip Mask: This disposable mask for your pout--which comes in both rose and shea--nourishes and moisturizes in only 15 minutes. It’s perfect to bring on an airplane so you can get your chill on as you catch up on the latest films.
8. Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Sheet Mask: Another airplane must, this product will revive dry, dehydrated skin in a mere 15-30 minutes. Just sit back and relax while the mask’s allantoin, marine collagen, chamomile flower water, and witch hazel work their moisturizing magic.
9. Kat Von D MetalMatte Mini Eyeshadow Palette: This compact palette features both warm mattes and metallic tones that you can apply depending on your mood. In a rush? The pigments can be applied with your finger in the car!
10. Boscia Clear Complexion Blotting Linens: These papers are the ultimate anti-shine combatant, instantly mattifying skin without ruining makeup. Each sheet is infused with bamboo and willow bark extract, formulated to eliminate excess oil, clear pores, and prevent acne in the future.
Click on the names or photos of any of the products throughout this article to be directed to a website to buy them.