It's Tassel Time!
I wanted to bring attention to a trend that’s quietly taking the fashion world by storm...tassels! The ornament that originally served as a weaving knot in garments to prevent unraveling is now a style statement that everyone (including celebs like Chrissy Teigen and Gigi Hadid) are eager to try. Tassels are not just a collection of loosely hanging threads that dangle from a graduation cap. They can be made of materials such as leather or pearls, produced in a variety of colors, and implemented into a large selection of clothing and accessories such as bags, t-shirts, and even pants! Below are my top five ways to try out tassels that even Gigi would approve.
1. Tassel Pants: Shock the world by sporting the unexpected and earn major style points in the process.
2. Tassel Shirts: Your way to accomplish a flirty, feminine vibe with a boho twist.
3. Tassel Bags: Funky...flirty...iconic.
4. Tassel Shoes: Who says you can’t bring the fun to your feet?!
5. Tassel Earrings: Frequently worn by celebs (i.e. Pink, Julianne Hough...see more below) on red carpets, these accessories are guaranteed to instill star quality.